The focus for the 0.7.0 release was clustering support.
To add a new server to the cluster:
- Copy your installer to the new machine and run it.
- When asked if you want to join an existing cluster, say “Y”
- The installer will prompt you for a join token
- On the existing server, run
system-control cluster add-nodewhich will give you a token which you copy/paste into the new server’s install prompt
- Finish install and enjoy your new-found capacity!
For more information, see the clustering documentation
The complete list of features added and issues resolved can be found at our github tracker